Curriculum » Enrollment / Registration

Enrollment / Registration

On this page, you'll find the forms you might need to enroll in a DOE public school. The Pupil Secretary will have the documents at hand when you register your child.

Please call to make an appointment with Ms. Garcia  (718)574-0261 (ext 1041)


  • New to NYC? Fill out the Housing Questionnaire and provide to your new school or a Family Welcome Center.
  • If you're not the primary leaseholder or homeowner where you live, fill out the Parent Affidavit of Residency.
  • If you're temporarily taking care of a student but are not their parent or guardian, fill out the Non-Parent Affidavit.
  • We speak your language! If your home language is not English, be sure to request a Home Language Identification Survey from your school or a Family Welcome Center. Interpretation services are available in more than 200 languages.